Be part of Gifts of Love!
Gifts of Love 2017 will be held Dec 10th-16th
Gifts of Love has been providing Christmas with dignity to families-in-need for over 20 years. In 2016, City Impact partnered with local businesses, churches, and thousands of community members, to provide over $100,000 in gifts to more than 3,000 kids and their families!
In 2017 we are hoping to provide Christmas for 3,500 kids (500 more than last year!) and we need your help to make that happen!
Donate new, unwrapped gifts
Gifts can be dropped off at City Impact or at a number of locations around Lincoln.
Make an online donation
$40 is all it takes to sponsor the purchase of new, Christmas gifts for a child.
Sign up to be a Gifts of Love volunteer! Opportunities include assisting families, gift wrapping, store set-up, and many others!
Gifts of Love is one of Lincoln’s largest and longest running Christmas outreach programs! With the support of sponsors, partners, and thousands of community members Gifts of Love seeks to provide Christmas with dignity to families in need.
Last year the Gifts of Love store provided quality presents to over 3,000 children and their parents, at a small fraction of retail prices.
Gifts of Love 2017 will be held December 10th _ 16th.
All donations (items and financial support) should be received by December 10th.
Gift Drop-off Locations
Collecting new and current gifts at City Impact NOW! Collection sites around town starting NOV 10TH!
- 6 to 6 Auto Service
- Anderson Auto Group
- Belmont Chiropractic
- Bryan Health
- Calvert Salon
- City Impact
- Cornhusker Bank – 1101 Cornhusker Hwy
- Cornhusker Bank, N 27th – 1300 N 27th St
- Cornhusker Bank, Bethany – 1600 N Cotner Blvd.
- Cornhusker Bank, South St – 5555 South St
- Cornhusker Bank, Bank Center – 8310 O Street
- Cornhusker Bank, Old Cheney – 5701 S 34th St
- Cornhusker Bank, Apples Way – 6100 Apples Way
- Crossroads Church
- Design Edge Salon
- Eastside Fitness
- Ehlers Animal Care
- ENT Nebraska
- Exstrom Physical Therapy
- First Christian Church
- First Mennonite Church
- Genesis Gym – 6140 O St
- Great Western Bank, Clocktower – 6945 A St
- Great Western Bank, Cotner – 135 N Cotner Blvd
- Great Western Bank, Downtown – 1235 N St
- Great Western Bank, Edgewood – 5300 S 56th St
- Great Western Bank, Pine Gardens – 8380 Old Cheney Rd Ste 1
- Great Western Bank, Southridge – 5533 S 27th St Ste 101
- Great Western Bank, Antelope Creek – 3939 Normal Blvd
- Great Western Bank, Northgate – 3410 N 27th St
- Great Western Bank, Havelock – 6424 Havelock Ave
- Hobby Town – 4107 Pioneer Woods Dr. #108
- Immanuel Church
- Lancaster County Medical Alliance
- Lincoln Berean Church
- Lincoln Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Messiah Lutheran Preschool
- Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic
- Nebraska Global
- Noah’s Ark Daycare
- Rediger’s CPA
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- Robert Plambeck, MD
- Southwood Lutheran Church
- Speedway Village Sports Complex
- Starbucks – 1201 P St
- Starbucks – 3302 O St
- Synergy Chiropractic
- The Locker Room
- Turning Pointe Chir/Erickson Advanced Chiropractic Center
- UNL Sororities & Fraternities
- Walgreens – 2630 Pine Lake Rd.
- Walgreens – 7045 O St
- Walgreens – 1701 South St
- Walgreens – 1404 Superior St
- Walgreens – 815 N. 27th
- Walgreens – 5701 Village Blvd
- Walgreens – 8300 Northern Lights Dr
- Walgreens – 2502 N 48th St
- Walgreens – 5500 Red Rock Ln
- Walgreens – 2600 S 48th
- Walgreens – 4000 S 70th St
- Walgreens – 4811 O St
- Wesleyan University Sororities
Youngest Students: Pre/k-3rd
- Toy kitchen gear
- Disney items & movies
- Arts & crafts toys
- Baby dolls
- Peppa Pig
- Star Wars
- Super hero gear
- Cars (Hot Wheels, Tonka, accessories)
- Sports balls
- Paw Patrol
- Ninja Turtles
- Disney items
- Scooters & bikes
- Board games
- Young adult fiction
- Star Wars action figures
- Nerf guns
- Movie themed Legos
- Phone accessories
- Fashion items (make-up, jewelry, hair appliances)
- iTunes gift cards
- Clothing gift cards (H&M, Forever 21)
- Phone accessories
- Pro-sports team gear
- Sports balls & accessories
- Name brand sweatshirts
Our City Impact program students have the opportunity to shop for their parents!
- Kitchen items & cookbooks
- Make-up & perfume
- Accessories (purses, scarves)
- Exercise trackers
- Home-spa items (lotions, manicure sets)
- Day planners
- Camo themed items
- Hunting & fishing gear
- Gift cards (Walmart, Target, Scheel’s, Amazon, Coffee shops, hardware stores)
- Car accessories
New gifts and monetary donations (to buy gifts) are collected from the Lincoln community. Last year, $125,000 allowed 3000+ children and their parents to receive new personalized Christmas gifts.
Students purchase items for adult loved ones using vouchers earned through participation in City Impact programs.
Gifts of Love 2017 will be held December 10th -16th. All donations (items and financial support) need to be received by December 10th.
- Donate gifts: We’ll be accepting new and current unwrapped gifts and wrapping supplies through December 10th. Donations are tax deductible. $25 – $50+ items are greatly appreciate. We appreciate your gently used gifts, though we are strictly only taking new and current items. Thank you for your understanding.
- Volunteer: Sign up to be a Gifts of Love volunteer here!
- Donate: Offer a financial contribution. Check, cash, and online donations are acceptable.
Family registration for Gifts of Love 2017 is November 1st – 3rd, from 10am – 7pm at City Impact 1035 N. 33rd St. *See below for what to bring.
Shopping will be December 14th – 16th. Shopping time slots are selected at family registration.
Walk-up shopping will be that afternoon of December 16th from 4- 6 pm
1) You must be the legal guardian of each child (under 19 years old) who live in your home. Each child may only be shopped for once. So if parents are not together, you must decide which parent will register and shop.
2) Your photo ID
3) Social Security card for each child. Also acceptable: 2016 tax return, passport, government issued ID.
4) Proof of income eligibility, any ONE of the following:
- LPS district office letter stating free or reduced lunch eligibility. If you do not have, do not contact LPS; we will handle at registration.
- HHS letter stating SNAP case number
- Most recent pay stub of all adult household members