Registration for Gifts of Love 2019 is closed. If you missed registration but would like to shop the Gifts of Love store it’s still possible! Come to
Walk Up Shopping on December 14th at 3:30pm.
Walk Up Shoppers shop the remaining merchandise in the Gifts of Love store. We will accommodate as many shoppers as we can. The exact number is determined when the regular store closes, and the merchandise is assessed.
Walk Up Shopping is a first-come first-served environment. Select of merchandise cannot be guaranteed.
Saturday, December 14th at 3:30pm at City Impact – 1035 N 33rd St.
- Items in the store are not free, but discounted 70%. Selection is not guaranteed.
- The Gifts of Love store can only accept CASH payment. Up to $20 can be spent per registered child (plus tax), on up to 3 items per child.
- Free gift-wrapping is available!
- Children are not allowed in the store. We cannot have them wait while you’re shopping.
- You must be the legal guardian of each child (under 19 years old) being registered, and the child must live in your home.
- Your current photo ID
- Social Security card for each child. Also acceptable: 2018 tax return, passport, government issued ID.
- Proof of income eligibility. Any ONE of the following:
- LPS letter stating free or reduced lunch eligibility
- HHS letter stating SNAP case number
- Most recent pay stub of each adult in household