Mentor. Teach. Empower. Transform.
City Impact is a faith-based, youth development non-profit in Lincoln, Nebraska. We mentor, teach, and empower under-resourced kids, growing them into leaders who break the cycle of poverty.
We live and serve where our community needs it most. Our space is full of energetic kids with hopes and dreams. We work with them to remove emotional, physical, and spiritual barriers, allowing them to flourish.
We don’t just hand kids a Bible but walk through life with them, equipping them to empower others. When kids believe they can become leaders, they achieve it.
Mentor. Teach. Empower. Transform. That’s how we beat the cycle of poverty.
- 2 new literacy programs launched in 2020
- 250 students received literacy tutoring
- 374+ books given to young readers
Gifts of Love 2021
- 150 City Impact students shopped for their families.
- 79 sites hosted 88 collection boxes throughout Lincoln.
- 1,115 volunteers helped prepare for and run the store.
- 2 new mentoring programs launched in 2020
- 69 youth empowered through mentoring
- 96 collective years of long term-relationships
Programs to cultivate leaders.
City Impact Reading helps all children, specifically those most vulnerable, reach grade level in reading.
This year we had 42 Mentoring pairs (41 mentors / 42 mentees) with approximately 2,627 hours spent together.
City Impact Faith is a collection of programs which combines sound Biblical teaching and relational discipleship to empower under-resourced youth to personally apply God’s Word.