Celebrating 25 years of impact!
Since 1997, City Impact has walked with under-resourced youth in Lincoln launching leaders into our community. We’re excited to celebrate 25 years of the ripple of empowerment.
Mentor. Teach. Empower. Transform.
City Impact is a faith-based, youth development non-profit in Lincoln, Nebraska. We mentor, teach, and empower under-resourced kids, growing them into leaders who break the cycle of poverty.
We live and serve where our community needs it most. Our space is full of energetic kids with hopes and dreams. We work with them to remove emotional, physical, and spiritual barriers, allowing them
We don’t just hand kids a Bible but walk through life with them, equipping them to empower others. When kids believe they can become leaders, they achieve it.
Mentor. Teach. Empower. Transform. That’s how we beat the cycle of poverty.
- 115 students received literacy tutoring
- 400+ books given to young readers
Gifts of Love 2021
- 150 City Impact students shopped for their families.
- 79 sites hosted 88 collection boxes throughout Lincoln.
- 1,117 volunteers helped prepare for and run the store.
- 67 youth empowered through mentoring
- 87% graduation rate for Success Mentoring students
- 142 collective years of long term-relationships
Programs to cultivate leaders.
City Impact Reading helps all children, specifically those most vulnerable, reach grade level in reading. Students grow their literacy skills and comprehension in fun, engaging ways.
City Impact Mentoring is a collection of programs and opportunities designed to empower and equip youth, providing intentional support to growing leaders.
City Impact Faith is a collection of programs which combines sound Biblical teaching and relational discipleship to empower under-resourced youth to personally apply God’s Word.