We Need Gifts!
Donate a gift and make this holiday season brighter for other Lincoln families.
Gifts Of Love Needs Volunteers
Gifts of Love is supported by hundreds of local volunteers helping our shoppers, picking up donations, decorating our space, and more. Volunteer registration is open!
Make Gift Giving Real
Date: Saturday, December 16th
Time: 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Children will not be allowed in the store
- Children cannot wait while parents shop
- No guarantee item(s) will be available (bikes, electronics, etc.)
- Must pay with cash or credit/debit card
- All items will be “New”
- Up to $20 per child or up to 3 items, whichever comes first
In order to register you will need the following:
- Shopper’s current Photo ID
- Child must be under 19
- Shopper must be the legal guardian of each child and child must live in shopper’s home
- ID for each child – Acceptable child ID: SSN, Medicaid Card, Passport, Tax Return
- Proof of income eligibility
- LPS letter stating free or reduced lunch
- HHS letter stating SNAP case number
- Shopper’s most recent pay stub
2023 Gifts Of Love Event
Friday, December 15th
Saturday, December 16th
Christmas With Dignity.
For more than 25 years, City Impact has provided Christmas with dignity to thousands of Lincoln families. The Gifts of Love Christmas store offers quality presents at affordable prices to families in need.
Make A Gifts Of Love Donation
Gifts of Love is one of Lincoln’s largest and longest running Christmas outreach programs! With the support of sponsors, partners, and thousands of community members Gifts of Love seeks to provide Christmas with dignity to families in need.
Last year the Gifts of Love store provided quality presents to over 3,200 children and their parents, at a small fraction of retail prices.
Popular Gift Ideas
Here’s a list of some of the most popular items in the Gifts Of Love Store.
|Children: Pre-K – 3rd Grade||
|Tweens: 4th – 6th Grade||
|Teens: 7th – 12th Grade||