City Impact is a faith-based youth development non-profit in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our vision is to grow kids into leaders who break the cycle of poverty. Our team cares deeply about under-resourced families in Lincoln. We live and serve where our community needs it most.
Our space is full of energetic kids with hopes and dreams. We work with them to remove emotional, physical, and spiritual barriers, allowing them to flourish. We don’t just hand kids a Bible but walk alongside them, equipping them to empower others. When kids believe they can become a leader they can achieve it.
Mentor, teach, empower, and transform. That’s how we beat the cycle of poverty. Want to join us?
We’re seeking a team-oriented individual for a full-time role serving in the day-to-day operations of our organization. The Office Coordinator’s role will be to coordinate and execute excellent processes in HR, admin, and finances that relate to our operations and programs. This position will be onsite at the City Impact Center and report directly to the Operations Director.
- Be the welcoming presence of City Impact at our front desk, verifying visitor info, and tracking visitor access to the City Impact Center
- Answer phone calls, sort and distribute mail, and oversee the efficient operation of our processes and internal communication
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding procedures, assigning tasks to appropriate staff for completion, and following up to ensure all steps are complete
- Coordinate benefits administration
- Assist in the development and implementation of our digital filing strategy and procedures
- Coordinate with our auditors to provide supporting documents, gather data, and manage the audit process
Accounts payable & receivable
- Process incoming bills and all accounts-payable
- Maintain records of all vendors and invoices paid
- Issue tax-exempt documents to vendors
- Generate invoices to collect rent, utilities, and other money owed to City Impact
- Manage our credit cards and receipts – issuing new staff cards, canceling cards of departing staff, and problem-solving issues with existing cards
What You Need
- Customer service experience
- Proficient with Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive)
- Desire to learn new skills and processes
- Minimum High School Degree or equivalent
You will be a great fit for this position if you…
- Are passionate about City Impact’s vision to develop young leaders who break the cycle of poverty
- Are adaptable to the needs of the moment in a team environment
- Are a naturally structured and organized person
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working with detailed processes
- Live our core values of Grit, Excellence, Empowerment and Initiative, Community, and Radical Candor
Full-time position, most hours 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. Starting pay is $17/hour.
Click below to fill out an application, and send a cover letter and resume to Cheech at email@example.com.